My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://ellayneshaw.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

give thanks

"Eucharist [thanksgiving] is the state of the perfect man. Eucharist is the life of paradise. Eucharist is the only full and real response of man to God's creation, redemption, and gift of heaven."
-Alexander Schmemann

I am working through Ann Voskamp's book One Thousand Gifts: a Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are which my mentor gave me a few months ago. I'm only a little way into the book, but it is very powerful. (I cried through the entire first chapter.)

If, like me, you've made cynicism into a shield you carry between yourself and the world, perhaps you might consider picking up a copy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;